About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Monday, December 31, 2007

The Year 2007 in Retrospect

Well it's been another one of those wild and wooley years however there are many things to be thankful for.
Like:
Good health in spite of 2 operations!
A job with good health benefits and retirement
A good season for Sarah's business
Good friends and neighbors
A roof over our heads
A new business for my sister Jan


Things to look forward to in 2008~
Continued healing for my niece Michelle
A new baby (great niece or nephew)
Katie graduates
Going to FLORIDA in February
Maybe a few snow days...
Finishing my scrap book projects & starting new ones
Turning 50............................ (no comments from the peanut gallery please!)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

50?? Why I remember the day you were born. I was very old at 10 years and you were the first baby I actually got to help take care of. I loved it. I am the only sibling qualified to make a comment on your age, as I will be 60 this year. Let's plan a little something special to do with each other.

Kathy said...

Don't worry Marlene, you are NOT the peanut gallery I was referring to!

Kristen said...

I say, a 13 1/2 year anniversary of the Cancun reunion is needed to celebrate your bday! pick any day the week of July 27-31, that's when I'll be there!

Magnoliawhispers said...

You will not hear anything from me about turning 50. I have my own issues about turning 54 next month to think about. And my husband turning 55 in Sept. Geez Louise that's old. And I'm #four sibling.

Renee said...

Peanut Gallery, whats that?
HEHEHEHEHe