About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Mobile Concert

Today I listened to the entire CD of "Young Messiah" in my car. I felt like a traveling salesman today. Let's see I was in and out of the car 14 times today including the gas station and grocery store. I think that might be a record. At least it was not windy today. I am going to make a nice big pot of chili for dinner. Bought some nice crusty grainy bread to go with it. Having a cup of decaf with pumpkin spice cream right now--yummy! I should start riding the stationary bike tonight. Got to exercise. WB and let me know if you think I really will.........

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the Young Messiah-gotta find mine. We heard it person several years ago.

Unknown said...

I don't think you will. Let me know if you think I will take a walk.

Kristen said...

love that~ mobile concert!

Kathy said...

I heard it to. It was awesome. Phil the trumpet guy was there in person! I didn't ride and you won't walk.

Unknown said...

Right on all accounts-no walk-not today. I was going to ask you if you were there-I sort of remember that. I can't find mine, might have to look on ebay.