About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Still Haven't Plowed

Our road is a mess. There are tire tracks going every which way. Then you can basically only drive straight down the middle and you better hope another car doesn't come! I thought they would have plowed by now. The sun was out today here in Flint, I hope my sister in Livonia got to see some rays as well.
Probably going to go see neighbor Alissa's 6th grade band concert tonight. Hope they're in tune! The count down is well on it's way. 3 more days until Christmas Vacation, YEA!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Hey, cool you checked the UL website. Which one(s) in particular do you like? I just found out that Alot are being discontinued in Jan. to make room for new stuff.