About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

10 Reasons Why I'd Rather Stay Home Today

1. It's starting to snow.
2. The weather is going to get worse.
3. I don't want to get dressed up.
4. I miss morning tv. Racheal Ray
5. I'm warm and I don't want to get cold.
6. I don't feel like talking to people.
7. I could wrap Christmas presents.
8. It looks icky out.
9. I feel sleepy.
10. Just Cuz!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

#1 benefit of going out:

STARBUCKS PEPPERMINT MOCHA!!

Kathy said...

All too true! Should'a got one!

Magnoliawhispers said...

Starbucks Eggnog Latte!

Unknown said...

Gotta try both of those!!! Peppermint one sounds really good. Maybe I can get Audrey to stop at Starbucks tomorrow when we are out.