About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The Scent of the Season

Is....... Twisted Peppermint from Bath and Body Works. Ummmm. Delicious. First, take a bath and pour some of the bubble bath/shampoo/body wash into the water. Then wash your hair with it-- as you rinse take in the minty frothy bubbly scent. Then scrub your skin and wake it up. Upon exiting the bath, lavish several squirts of the body lotion all over your body.
You are now refreshed and ready to start your day.

This is how I start my day. You should try it too! It's almost better than a Peppermint Mocha from Starbucks!

5 comments:

Magnoliawhispers said...

yum yum, I'm on my way to get some now!

Unknown said...

What is it with the mint this year? I am craving it! Jan had some peppermint body scrub from Bath and Body and I loved it so much I bought some. It is almost gone.

Kathy said...

It's a natural anti-depressant! Minty goodness....mmmmmm

Kristen said...

did you check out the uupercase living website yet? curious on your thoughts...

Kathy said...

Yeah I jsut did. I especially like the kitchen and bedroom ideas!