About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Monday, December 17, 2007

SNOW DAY


Snow day today. We really didn't even get all that much snow. Maybe 6 or 7 inches. But it was very windy yesterday, I don't think they could keep up with the roads. It's mainly due to the back roads and side streets they said. It's a nice surprise. I'll get to watch morning tv (go for it Kristen) and finish my laundry and clean up around the house. Maybe I'll even make something yummy for dinner. It's snowing again, imagine that - just flurries though. Would be nice to see the sun today.
We had to go out yesterday in the middle of that mess. It was Sarah's moms family Christmas. We didn't have to go far, thank goodness. The roads were pretty slick. We saw a guy who was driving too fast (of course) spin out and almost hit a bunch of cars. Somehow he managed to miss everyone. It was crazy!
P.S. I decided to make Florentine Meatballs w/Cheese sauce.

7 comments:

Kristen said...

Ok, I'm trying to think of what you're going to make for dinner... I better turn on Food TV!

Kristen said...

PS.
Congrats on the snow day!

Kathy said...

Actually I'm making something from RR that I saw on Friday. Florentine meatballs w/cheese sauce.

Kristen said...

I watched The Wonder Pets, strawberry shortcake, and OPRAH. Megan stayed home with me today, so...

Unknown said...

So how did it turn out? I mean, did you like it?

Magnoliawhispers said...

It doesn't look that great (kinda), but I'm sure it tasted great!

Renee said...

We are for sure having Pizza!!!HEHE