About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Two Blogs Today

My 10 Favorite Gifts I Received for Christmas
1. Rachael Ray knife
2. 3 good books to read: John Grishom, Amy Grant & a new author for me from Karen
3. 20 Question game - i love 20 questions, right karen & kristen?
4. Wicked Good slippers from LL Bean
5. Movie Tickets
6. Really cute retro egg nog punch bowl set
7. Cheese Grits (yum-O), tea that everyone raves about & tea measuring spoon
8. Scrap Bookin Kit
9. Christmas Coffee from the Beanery
10. Classic Risk game

4 comments:

Lisa said...

It sounds like you had a good Christmas. I'm glad it's over. I wanted to call you on Christmas day but we were on the road ALL day.

Magnoliawhispers said...

what is Cheese Grits tea?

Kristen said...

i think that it is cheese grits, (comma,) and some tea.

Unknown said...

Ha ha you beat me to the idea of listing my favorite gifts. Might still do it.