About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Monday, December 3, 2007

Didn't Make The Ham

Can you believe it? I got talked into going out in that rainy, foggy messy mess last night and going to Fudruckers for a burger. I got a 1/3 lb. burger and fixed it just the way I like it, side of onion rings and a pop. MmM So I am making the ham and scalloped potatoes tonight.
Boy it was cold and oh so windy today. I swear I almost blew away. I only had 4 appointments plus a stop at my office, so that makes 10 trips in and out of my car. Yuck! I guess I just need to be thankful that I have a job in this unemployed town.
The mailman just buzzed down the road which means he will be here soon. It's 4:45 p.m. Usually means a sub. I have received 3 Christmas cards already and it's only Dec. 3. Wow I better get a move on. Lisa, e-mail me your address!

No comments: