About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Sunday, December 9, 2007

A Very Busy Day







I picked up Alyssa (my little sis) at 11:00. We drove straight to Kroger's and proceeded to buy cookies to decorate and also some cupcakes. She wanted to take cookies to her class and we all wanted to eat the cupcakes! We did the baking and decorating and then had pizza in between. (Whew what a mess!) All at once Niki noticed an animal up in the tree out back. It was a big Opossum. Sarah ran out onto the deck and snapped a few pictures. It's actually kind of cute.



After all the baking I decided to let Alyssa open her Christmas gifts in case Of bad weather or whatever I don't see her before Christmas. She got a summer backpack with a water bottle, frisbee and beach towel. I also got her a big coloring set because she loves to color. There were markers and crayons and all sorts of things to color. I took her home around 3:30 and then I make a big pot of yummy chicken soup. I"m probably just going to chill out and read for the evening. Supposed to get some icky weather but I'm not sure if it's coming or not.
Oh wait, I forgot, we are going to watch "A Christmas Carol" tonight.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know, it looks a little scary to me.

Kristen said...

I made chicken noodle soup tonight too! That has happened too many times now! *weird*

Kathy said...

Great cooks think alike!

Magnoliawhispers said...

I figured out how to leave comments, I had the wrong username.

Renee said...

It looks like Bailey is smiling for the camera

Renee said...

Syd wants to know where she is? How come there is no pictures of her....