About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Friday, December 21, 2007

The Sun

The Sun's energy output (3.86e33 ergs/second or 386 billion billion megawatts) is produced by nuclear fusion reactions. Huh, I never knew that, did you? All I know is that I feel much better when the sun is shining. It doesn't matter how cold it is, the sun makes going outside bearable. It warms up the car. I think it even makes me more cheerful. The poor sun is trying to shine today, but the clouds keep coming around and getting in the way. These cloudy days we've been having are getting old.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the facts on the thiing I love the most!! Join the rest of us with SAD.