About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Trans-Siberian Orchestra (100th Post)



Yesterday we went to see the TSO at the Palace. It was very good- awesome seats. The light show was amazing, the singing great! I wasn't sure beforehand if I was going to like it or not, but I really enjoyed it.

I don't know about you all but I am wacked out since all this holiday business. It probably doesn't help that I never get a full nights sleep. AND I still have a million things to do. Dentist today and then I want to go to Michael's and get some containers for all my new do-dads. Tomorrow I am meeting a friend for lunch, then I have to conduct an orientation for work. Then between Saturday and Sunday I will be helping Sarah balance the business books, cleaning at dads, having my little sis over, grocery shopping, spend my $5 coupon at Borders etc... Whew! Some time I plan to get some scrappin done. A little birdie told me Renee got a what-cha-ma-call-it uh, oh yeah cricket for Christmas. I will help her break it in. :-) Oh yeah and taking down the DECORATIONS! Oh wait and I forgot we are having a lunch meeting for work at Fire Mountain on Saturday.
Hey, I thought I was on vacation???

3 comments:

Laura said...

Hey kathy,

A few years ago Ken took me to TSO for a concert and it was awesome...he's a total freak. They put on a great show don't they? I think it's an awesome Christmas tradition...I hope next year to get them some tickets.

:)

Unknown said...

What is TSO? And your Christmas happenings are making ME tired just reading them. When do you get R and R?

Kathy said...

The title of my blog, tran-siberian orchestra. I think I will R & R on new years day