About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Sunday, December 30, 2007

It's Nigh Onto the End of the Year

And I Still Haven't:
*Started eating sensibly
*Started riding my exercise bike
*Stopped complaining about the things I cannot change
*Lost any weight
*Finished Katie's scrapbook
*Gone to the Melting Pot
*Been to Hawaii
*Started Mom's scrapbook
*Started a walking plan
*Given up caffeine
*Bought myself a teapot
*Let my nails grow
I could go on but really what is the point. Maybe on Tuesday I will make a list of things I'd like to do and then see how many I actually accomplish. That sounds too much like a New Years Resolution though doesn't it?

1 comment:

Renee said...

Making a Resolution seems like to much pressure. Normally we are just let down at the end of the year, right? At least I am..But it's a new year who knows, maybe things will change...