About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

WINTER SOLSTICE

Put in your George Winston "December" Cd and veg out on the couch. Today is the darkest day of the year. I'm sorry Marlene. I doubt we will even see the sun today. I feel like I live in Alaska. I don't even think I'm going out. I'm going to clean up around this messy house and put on a big pot of White Chicken Chili. Yum-O. Oh and I still have presents to wrap. However, the grocery shopping is done for Christmas Eve (here) and Christmas Day.
Last night we had fun celebrating Christmas with the Aurands. The kids were so excited. We could see them waiting at the front door, running back and forth. We quickly scarfed down three pizzas and an order of cheesy bread from Hungry Howies. After opening gifts we decided to play games. Bad idea. We all got spanked by Tom playing Win, Lose or Draw and then Scene It. I of course had to babysit the babies (dolls) for most of the night.

p.s. This is the most number of blogs i have written in a month.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

very good on the blogs. I am proud of you. bah humbug on today. Kevin said it is 62 there and sunny.

Magnoliawhispers said...

i forgot about George Winston, I will have to get that for the shop.