About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Snow Storm - December 1st


This is a picture looking out the front door Sunday morning. It wasn't as bad as some. Officially we got 2.3 inches of snow at Bishop Airport. The weather dude said they got 9.1 inches in Gaylord. Wow! Definitely too cold for a Catfish Stomp! (Read my sister's blog) Anyway, later on today we are putting up the decorations. Then I am making a delicious ham (turkey of course) and scalloped potatoes dinner. Thank you Marlene for telling me how to do colors and other cool stuff.
P.S. I could fly down to visit my sister anytime now!! This weather is not for me, or the birds!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree, I agree. FYI one day of sun is predicted for this whole week until next Sunday-that's Thursday.