About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I Saw The Sun Today

I got home early and I was in the office checking my e-mail AND talking on the phone and I looked outside and the sun was shining on the snow. It sure didn't last long though. I had a very frustrating day today. Of the 3 appointments I had all three cancelled! Here's the great thing about that. I can wear the same outfit again tomorrow, cool huh?
Thought for the day: 3 weeks from today Christmas will be all over...........

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Three week from today it will be over---Yea!!!!!

Unknown said...

P.S. I found my Young Messiah CD today.

Kristen said...

we had sun all day here today. i sent Mar a pic early this morning.

Renee said...

Hey that was me you were talkin' with...