About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Monday, December 10, 2007

Yea Gas Went Down

For about 5 minutes... I just saw on tv a gas station in Flint has gas for $2.73/gal. Hurry run to the gas station. The next time you look it will probably be up again! Well also on the news they are saying that we're getting nasty weather tomorrow morning. That will remain to be seen. We must've had sun and above freezing temps. today because the snow on the lawn and driveway has melted.
Tonight's dinner is lasagna. But it is Stoffer's family size. Can you believe it? I actually broke down and bought frozen stuff for dinner. It's just too hard to work and then make homemade lasagna.
By the way yesterdays' blog (mine) has a record number of comments. (6) Lisa where are you? Ok here is a list. My sister Jan is always making lists.

Favorite Christmas Movies

1. A Christmas Carol
2. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
3. The Christmas Shoes (A real tear-jerker)
4. Charlie Brown (the one where Chuck is the play director)
5. Christmas With the Kranks
6. Elf
7. Jack Frost
8. How The Grinch Stole Christmas - The cartoon
9. Santa Claus I
10. The Walton Family Christmas

4 comments:

Magnoliawhispers said...

I love Stouffer's frozen vegetable lasagna. You can eat leftovers forever with the huge pan it makes.
Hmmm, what list should I make next?

Unknown said...

Christmas with the Kranks is hilarious. Also what about "It's a Wonderful Life?

Kathy said...

We tried the 3 cheese las. It was VERY cheesy!
I have never seen the whole movie of It's a Wonderful LIfe, isn't that weird? Only bits and peices.

Lisa said...

Lisa is at Linden Charter Academy!!! From like 7AM until 6PM, that's where Lisa is.....LOL. Alyssa is a cutie, it looks like you guys had fun. Oh, and thanks for the Christmas Card. I have not even bought cards this year. It looks like I'll be delivering cookies instead.