About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Friday, December 28, 2007

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and Other Stories

Tonight I tried my new Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer tea. It was quite a production since I don't have a teapot. (That is another story) I heated water in the microwave in a 4 cup bowl. Then I carefully measured out the tea with my new tea spoon thingy and let it steep a good 5 or 6 minutes. Then I strained it into a big mug that I got for Christmas. Yummy, sweet good tea. I stirred in a rock candy thingy that I also received from my sistopher.
Sarah and I played my new Risk game tonight. I got skunked by a rookie, I surely was not a happy camper! Anyway, tomorrow I have to meetings for work so I am probably going to bed early.

2 comments:

Renee said...

You go Sarah!!!!

Unknown said...

We gotta get you a tea ball and a tea pot so it's not so much work.