About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Saturday, December 1, 2007

December 1st - Can't Believe It

Well, it finally happened. I got talked into a fake Christmas tree! I've held out all this time. But, alas it's just getting to be too much. Tomorrow is the big decorating day. Yuck. I hate putting out the decorations. Going to put up my Dickens Village this year. I will take a pic. Going to a card party tonight. I hope I win. Taking little weenies. Big storm coming - so they say. Went from a Winter Storm Advisory to a Winter Storm WARNING. Must be the real thing. Good thing the card party is just down the street.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What is a card party? Where you play cards?

Renee said...

How come I wasn't invited?

Kathy said...

A card pary is a party where you play 2 or 3 tables of Euchere. 4 at a table. YOu pay $5 and then the winner at the end of the night gets the $$. It's really just for fun, but Sarah won $20 last nite. You play at a different house each month.

Renee- we will invite you when it's at our house, in January.