About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Weighty Matters

Well, my friend and I lost a total equal to that of an 8.4 baby! We laughed about that. Probably bout the size of Rj. A great first week on the program. Got our weekly motivation from the meeting. I decided that I want to be a weight watcher's instructor. That will be a while from now. I think first you have to reach goal and life-time member status. I could use my "teacher skills." It might be fun. So I did really good at tracking this week. That's what always goes by the wayside. It's probably one of the most important tools to staying with a program, however. So I will continue with it this week. Tried some new recipes. Veggie soup, shepherd's pie, and Chinese pineapple chicken. All were very tasty.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good job. Perfect idea for you being an instructor. They would love you and your humor!