About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday's Musings


I love to grocery shop.

I know some people think that is weird. As soon as you walk in the door the smells of chicken on the rotisserie and fresh baked good wafts into the entry way. Then you browse the produce section where the fruits and veggies look so awesome. While shopping each and every isle you challenge yourself to finding the best bargain prices. As you check out you proudly watch as all your coupons register minus amounts on the display. It's good exercise too! Then when you get home you watch as your fridge and cupboards fill up with new foodstuffs.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my oh my, we are on a whole different wave length. You have all the characteristics of a great cook because you love to grocery shop. The only groceries I like to buy are at farmer's markets. Speaking of which......this Thursday or Sat. I have to babysit at 10:30 on Thursday; but can do a lot before that. Then, missy we will peruse the aisles till your heart's content.

Kristen said...

You can come do my grocery shopping anytime! :)

Magnoliawhispers said...

grocery shopping gives me anxiety