About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Friday, September 10, 2010

So Much Going On


Cleaning, cooking, etc. Birthday party today for Katie. (21) Then her baby shower is tomorrow. Making cucumber sandwiches. They are so yummy. Went over to Sarah's moms to vacuum and bring chairs. Tomorrow pick up balloons and decorate. Made brownies and taco salad for dinner tonight.

Still need to put up the fall decorations. Yikes!

On another note, I joined weight watchers with (don't know if I'm allowed to say who) a friend. We'll be going to the Wed. am meeting. It helps allot to go with someone, camaraderie and all that. Or maybe just a little competition. LOL Also, there's the whole accountability deal. So, all in all it's a good thing. Also, taking on another babysitting job. 3 days a week for 2 hours and hopefully, most of that is a nap. :)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Ashley, Katie, and Caytee are coming to the shower but I am going to have to go sit with Greg's Grandmother for the afternoon. His 72 year old aunt has been taking care of her and hasn't been out of the house since his mother started falling 2 months ago. I didn't realize it was the same date as Katie's shower when she asked me if I'd do it. =(

Unknown said...

Boy oh boy, you are busy for sure!! Like your new blog look and am excited you are going to weight watchers. I will be watching your progress, in case I decide to go :)

Laura said...

Make sure you get the recipe with that special ingredient:

1 cup of low-life

Good for you!