About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Tidbits and Trivialities

I made a really tasty pizza last night. Spinach & mushroom. Healthy & tasty. I really should open up a "good foods" restaurant. Anyone want to back me? (financially that is...) It's been very busy around here. The work has picked up. It seems to be very cyclical. Busy is good. Keeping people employed is good. Hoping to possibly go to the A2 Farmers Market tomorrow. Haven't been all summer. One can always hope.
Thought about going up north this w-end, but that is not going to work. Darn. Really missing being up in Boyne. maybe another weekend.
All the bills are paid.
Life is good. <3

No comments: