About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Monday, September 13, 2010

Is It Too Early For a Pumpkin Spice Latte?

Doesn't that just sound yummy? It's supposed to be cooler this week. Hmmm, will that fit into my weight watchers plan? I need to find out how many points for a grande. Then fit it into my daily plan. Oh, btw I'm back on my other blog "fit and trim". In case anyone is interested. Had "B" today, my little afternoon guy. He was great. Fell asleep within 3 minutes of putting in the movie, Happy Feet. He's a real sweetie.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had B today too :) I saw the pumpkin latte at starbucks yesterday!!! Yea. You could have less pumps of pumpkin to make less sweet. I like it like that anyway.