About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Friday, September 24, 2010

Second Full Day of Fall


I think I missed the first day. Oh yeah, it was 86 degrees! Crazy weather we have here in the mitten. Had to go OTJ yesterday. I noticed that it was looking "fallish" along the country roads. Stopped at a huge baby sale, stuff was kinda high priced. Might go back tomorrow, it's supposed to be half off! Going to Walcott's fall festival tomorrow. Tractor show, craft show, apples, cider, doughnuts, opps, no doughnuts, and a huge kettle of home made bean soup! Going tonight to watch Sydney cheer at the varsity game. Should be entertaining. Threw some curry chicken in the crockpot for dinner. Love the smells of that! It's been a crazy week and there's no signs of stopping.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the Deer Lake picture. I have so many beautiful pictures. Aww....so many memories. Glad you are getting to do some fallish things.