About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Weighty Matters ~ Week 3


Minus 2.6 lbs and total WL of 4.6 It's a start down the long and winding road. Dude on Biggest Loser lost 41 lbs. this week. Yikes! That sounds scary. It barely made a dent tho cuz he was over 400 lbs. Today's focus at the WW meeting was about how to shop smarter at the grocery store. Come on, is there any more smarter shopper than I? I could've guest taught the lecture. LOL I will look for some way in which to improve. You have to look at the total picture especially the fiber.
Upcoming Events:
Going to the Northville Farmer's Market with my sistopher
Getting my hairs cut
Garage sale this weekend
Going camping next weekend ~ FALL COLORS!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YEA!!!!