About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Water Aerobics


What a great work out. I decided to go back. So I went. Today. Water log city. But, if felt pretty good to do a work out. I'm a bit tired, but you don't really get sore like you do with a regular workout. Tomorrow is the big .........weigh in at the ole WW. Hope I lost, I don't even care how much.

There was 26 women + the leader. It was very crowded. But, I held my ground. I did not let those old regulars push me to the deep end. No siree. My goal for WA is to do everything in rhythm with the leader. I always seem to be a few counts behind. Some of those babes can move!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Isn't it hard to start a group that has already been together-they do get kind of pushy. Keep it up-might go meself someday. Use to love it. Keep it up. Gotta check your prev. blog comments to see if there is a real Morris Code or if it's just cryptic. BTW see you Thursday come rain, shine, snow, hail or wind....unless.....I change my mind ha ha ha ha ha! Got the baby thingy too for ya.

Kathy said...

Morris? Hey Morris! Code, answer me.