About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sunday, Sunday

It's supposed to be a beautiful day in the neighborhood. 75 sunny degrees. Thought about going to the Renaissance Festival. Talked ourselves right out of that. Too much money and then on top of that food, souvenirs, etc... Then the food would be fattening. So, we decided to stay home and take care of the yard work. I might even be able to get some fall flowers out of the deal! Going to go to HD and rent a tiller to till up the garden and til the compost into the soil. After hacking out the massive weeds that have had their heyday all summer.

Planning our winter time vacation extravaganza. Thinking about a mini-cruise to cozumel. We'd go to florida and visit the florida peeps for a couple days, then back to tampa to board the ship. Need to start saving our pennies now! If my sistopher can survive a 3 week overseas ordeal, certainly I could go on a 4 day cruise, right?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes you can!!! A cruise is a wonderful relaxing vaca. I'm still unpacking and then I can worry about fall decorations. A trip to the NV farmer's market maybe early Thurs?

Kathy said...

oh, oh, I would love to go. Maybe, I'll meet you!

Chris said...

A cruise that time of year would be wonderful. You will have a good time. Mike wants to take another one but not sure when that will be.