About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Weather All The Time


So.... I installed the Weather Channel Desktop to my computer. Now, I can access all sorts of weather info at my fingertips! My dad would have loved this. He used to watch the weather channel for up to the minute updates. I'm not sure if he still does or not. I'm pretty sure I have inherited his love for weather info. For instance, did you know there is a waning crescent moon tonight? That means If the right side of the Moon is dark then the light part is shrinking, and the Moon is referred to as waning (moving towards a new moon).
Speaking of the weather; it was so warm yesterday that Sydney and I took Bay for a walk, then we cleaned up a Beauty Salon play thing that Sarah got from a house. If you're lucky I'll post the pictures from later when she, "did my do". What a fun afternoon. We were all being so silly. Oh yeah, we even grilled turkey burgers outside on the grill. Yum-o!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so into weather, I had to give it up for Lent. I am always watching, always commenting, or complaining and always analyzing. It's funny when things of the parens show up in their kids. Beware kids!!
Great weather blog. I was going to blog on weather tonight before I remembered it was my way back when-sday.

Magnoliawhispers said...

You guys are totally old :)