About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Lights, Action.....

Bam!
Coming down the "stairway" at play practice in the dark, I missed the bottom step and crashed to the floor. Luckily I only ended up with a few ouchie spots and bruises. The bottom step is only a 1/2 step and somehow on my entrance I missed it. The lights were out for that particular part of the play. They said on Saturday we're going to paint them white. Thank goodness. I'm also glad I didn't land on or twist my already bad leg from my fall several years ago. That leg is still messed up. Well, anyway the play is coming along nicely. I think it's going to be better than last years. It's actually quite funny and has a few surprises. Tomorrow we are going to do the finishing touches to the set.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You know that saying "break a leg?' It's only a saying :)