About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Lights, Curtain, Action

Finally the debut of, "Any Number Can Die." A full audience. Thanks to everyone that came. The girls, Richie's family, Mike & Chris, Tom and Bobbette, and my dear old friends Laura and Betty. I hope everyone enjoyed the dinner and show. Sarah did a great job with the music and sound effects, AND as the mystery person in black. The show went pretty well and was lots of fun. Now we have to do it all again. Hopefully we'll all be more relaxed today. Marlene & Don and Mark & Laura will be coming today. The funniest thing that happened, I was changing my clothes just off stage at the WRONG time. Another actress tried to push me on stage because i was supposed to be on. I said, no I can't. I had stripped down to my underclothes. Whew! Close call! After putting my dress back on (it was dark so I didn't even know if it was inside out) I made an entrance and just sashayed into the scene.

4 comments:

Magnoliawhispers said...

hahahahaha

Chris said...

at least Kathy it was dark so much that we did not even notice. You all did a great job. It was a funny play and we enjoyed ourselves. Good luck today to all of you.

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see it in an hour.

Laura said...

Mrs. Withers you were great! and you were perfectly matched with Mr. Hix who was played his part really well too!

Had a blast and am looking forward to next year. And tell Sarah that the sets were awesome!!