About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Blue Skies and a Few Bugs

Niiiiiiiiiiiice day today. Even saw a few bugs flying around and even a squiggly worm on Renee's driveway. Sat outside for a while and soaked up a few rays. Renee and Sydney came over for a bit and then Syd decided she wanted me to pull her and Dora in the "new" wagon. (Sarah found at a house) A neighbor came by walking her daughter in a wagon and also her dog. So Syd decided that we should talk Bailey with us. She ran and got his leash and off we went. Bailey was going so fast he was actually pulling the wagon~ I couldn't keep up with him. Then it was time to go inside and run my lines. Still have a couple of slippery spots. Practice every night this week. Went to Salvation Army today to get a part of one of the 3 costumes I need. Speaking of that does anyone have a pair of size 7 1/2 flats or ballet slippers I can borrow?

3 comments:

Magnoliawhispers said...

I have a pair of pink ballet slippers

Kathy said...

Hmmm, well pink wouldn't exactly work, I would look like a ballerina in a nightgown. he he

Unknown said...

I have brown flats that have jewely things on them.