About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Painting Party

Painted the walls of the "set" last night. We went with a nice baby diarrhea color. Yuck. The walls are supposed to look old and neglected. They sure do. It was fun. I don't normally paint, so that was kind of a first for me. I got a little bit on the french door curtains. Opps, don't tell the director. She told us to be specially careful of them. I tried.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL baby diarrhea. How do you think of these things??? I am a very sloppy painter. That is why Don doesn't let me paint.

Magnoliawhispers said...

I am eating organic chocolate ice cream right now, non-dairy and that is what it reminds me of....chunky even, thanks for the visual