About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Snow Is Melting

At least on our side of the street. It's weird. Everyone on the other side of the street still has several inches of snow. Grass on this side. Another sunny, almost warm day yesterday. I went for another outdoor walk. It really feels good. One more day of sunniness~ says the weather dude. Then the rain comes. But, it will still be ABOVE average temps. How nice. Not as nice as the weather down in SC where my sister lives. In the 70's. Can't wait til that happens here. They play is coming along nicely. I have a much bigger part, so I need to keep at it every day to make sure the lines stay in my head. It's really kind of fun. There are going to be a few surprises. The people are nice and it's kind of like a camaraderie thing. The crew has an eviction in Dexter today. So glad I didn't have to go! Thanks Renee! I'm pretty sure Sydney and I will go for a walk today ~ it's supposed to be over 50 degrees!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

It sure is! Melting that is! We did not get the about 50 day you talk about and the rain started and looks like all week long :(

Kathy said...

Oh, so sorry. we have rain predicted for today, but still above 50.

Unknown said...

The day was beautiful and our snow is the same on both sides of the street. Weird too. I loved coming home to this beautious weather and Riley and I walked up to the Dollar Snow. Isn't it easier to walk in this weather?! Play sounds like fun for you; I am glad you like it so much. You have the talent girlfriend! Can't wait to see it.

Unknown said...

ha ha dollar snow. STORE

Kathy said...

Snow on the brain, ha ha. That was funny!