About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Blue Skies, Butterflies, & Blue Birds

I am happy to report that Mr. & Mrs. Bluebird are back and have decided to "camp out" in the camper birdhouse that I received from my sister Jan last year. Syd saw them flying in and out when we were in the back yard today. Then we saw some little white butterflies, so she had to go and get her butterfly net. Didn't catch any though. We went into the people camper to see if any critters decided to make it their winter home. I am happy to report they did not. Lovin the weather!
Tomorrow Syd is coming early, so we decided to have a big breakfast buffet. Pancakes, bacon, scrambled eggs, O.J. and coffee. Syd wants chocolate chip with "smashmallow" pancakes. Oatbran with nuts for me. Probably go to the park tomorrow. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am jealous of your bluebirds.