About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

"Falling" Apart At The Seams

I fell again today. This time in the driveway. Tripped over a piece of wood. Messed up my leg, knee, ankle, hip, back. etc... Ouch. Now I'm hurting. I've got to quit falling. I was outside supervising the guy who came to pick up his snowmobiles. Yes, they're gone. Apparently, it was a neighbor of the house we were working at. He was quite glad to come and pick them up. He was afraid they were stolen.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Take care of yourself and quit falling!!! cheezzzzzzeeeeee. You are going to be an invalid.

Kathy said...

I think I might already be....

Magnoliawhispers said...

oh my goodness, are you sure you're not having mini blackouts or something, you don't want to be draggin around a cast this summer.

Kathy said...

Nope, I just keep tripping.

Renee said...

Get back to the gym and working out that will help you to pick up your feet and be alive. I hope that you are feeling better today..I need my friend and babysitter to be healthy and in one piece, please!!

Kristen said...

Are you wearing crocs? I trip all the time in mine! But I don't fall;) do u need new shoes?
Be careful!