About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Strike!

That's what it's called when you tear the set down and put it all away. That's tonight. Oh my aching body already. All the up & down and back & forth, I'm sore and exhausted. One more night. The director will buy us pizza and salad tonight for the Strike. It was fun, but I'm glad it's over, whew! Trying to get back to "normal." Got to see a preview of some of the pictures. My sister took some illegal pics yesterday. Then Her & her husband and my brother and his wife came over for tea & crumpets after the play. We hooked up the pictures to the tv and had a good laugh over them. Renee Renee came over with the fam to meet my fam. Good times.

2 comments:

Magnoliawhispers said...

oh, I thought for a moment you pulled apart the TV set.

Unknown said...

It was nice coming over for tea and crumpets and meeting the Renee's. Finally, faces to the names. The play was fun!