About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Friday, March 5, 2010

First Outdoor Walk of the Year

Beautiful blue sunny skies, not a cloud in sight. Warm rays of sun. We're off. Just me N Bailey. A green van stopped so the inhabitants could say "goodbye" and Bailey and I wished them a nice weekend vacation. Probably walked 1/2 mile total. Not bad for the first walk of the season. Here's to many more.

Cooking tip I learned today: Don't use fat-free cream cheese when making cheese cake. It was all chunky and wouldn't whip up too well.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea!! A walk outside-good for you!! Did you close your eyes for a second and picture the ocean?
Ha ha on the cheesecake-thanks for tip.

Renee said...

our new name is interesting, good to know we are something other than just the neighbors. LOL! I wish that I could have walked with you. I'm going to miss our afternoon lazy, sittin' in our chairs in the sun, yelling at the speeders, and telling are woo-is mee stories. *tear* You'll have to be ready for me to come home on lunch so we can all have a tuckernuck in the drive way. So glad you didn't have to go out in the field, I'll help an anyway possible..Don't tell Sasa!!