About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Maddening Day

Thought about throwing the ole computer right out the window. But then I fixed it. That was satisfying. I had to reinstall the printer. For whatever reason it decided to remove the printer drivers. The computer geek is in Mexico so I had to do it all by my lonesome. whew! Had a mediocre lunch at the new Chinese Buffet on Miller Rd. Don't bother, it wasn't all that good. Stick with the one on Linden Rd. Did crappy at rehearsal last nite. I was the worst one. So, okay time to turn up the heat. I have many more lines this year. I am having some alone time right now and I am really enjoying that. If ya know what I mean. Just me n the dog and a cup of (lite) hot chocolate. ahhhhh.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea for alone time!! Better get cracking on that play. The check is in the mail. I want quality for my money.

Kathy said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah. The dinner is pretty good. LOL Don't worry you'll be shocked and amazed! I have to dress in pj's and a dressing gown and cap. LOL That's worth it right there.

Unknown said...

Oh yea; that will be totally worth it. Bringing my camera

Karen said...

Hmmmm, let's see. You must have an HP printer. I have the same and I've probably downloaded the drivers upwards of 10 times so far. Good luck with that.

Kathy said...

Oh, actually I have a Brother. I had the problems you describe with my HP. That's why I have a Brother now. LOL