About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Twelve Things You May Not Know About Me

Twelve Things You May Not Know About Me (Borrowed idea from My sister's blog.)


1. I am a bit of an astronomy bug.
2. I never wanted to birth a baby.
3. I like to eat organic foods.
4. I’m deathly afraid of heights.
5. I think my feet are cute.
6. I detest lying.
7. I hate mushy stuff.
8. I love the smell of campfire!
9. I enjoy entertaining.
10. I can’t sew.
11. I dislike regular M & M’s.
12. I can’t do a sumersault.

6 comments:

Chris said...

Some good things to know:)

Unknown said...

Wow!... there are a lot of things I was surprised about. The organic thing is pretty recent-a good thing. I knew about the mushy stuff and lying. I did not know about the astronomy but I think you got that from mom. Didn't know about the heights. I absolutely know you think your feet are cute..so many times I have heard that...and they are! Totally didn't know about the m and m's and the summersault. I know you never sewed but you like to entertain and the baby thing? who would have thought? when you like kids so much? Pretty interesting stuff. Driving across bridges must be really fun for you too. ha ha

Magnoliawhispers said...

can you jump rope or hula hoop?

Kristen said...

That's where I get it from!! I am terrified of heights-but only when they are open-spaces. And yes your feet are very cute-and so are mine!

Kathy said...

LOL everyone. And yes I can hula-hoop and jump rope. I have even been know to double-dutch jump rope.

Unknown said...

Krisen and Kathy inducted into the "Cute Feet Hall Of Fame." :)