About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Monday, January 30, 2012

Four Days to "Get Er Done"

My mind is spinning this week of all the things that need to be done before flying the friendly skies on Friday.  I am mostly packed, but then there are all those things that must wait until the very end.  Medicines, forgotten "must have" clothing items, hairbrush, phone & plug, etc... Then there is leaving a clean house.  A must. 
Then getting everything ready for the business.  YIKES!
Make sure there is enough dog food....
Last minute laundry....
Taking all the "yuckies" out of the fridge
Oh MY!  I best get busy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Taking the yuckies out of the fridge is my least fav. thing to do before I leave. I too, like to leave a clean house. Wonder where we got that from? :)

Kathy said...

cept in this case it won't really matter cuz the "messer uppers" are still gonna be here. Gonna clean anyway. 12 days is a long time to be gone. AND try to pack for flying!!