About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Monday, January 2, 2012

It's A New Year

Happy New Year!  There will be no "New Year's Resolutions" from this blogger.  I have enough to do.  Maybe some goals.  The first is I need to stop eating stuff with sugar.  Man, it gets so hard.  Sugar, sugar everywhere calling your name.  I'm not even a sugar addict. 
As if I don't have enough to do I've started making homemade baby food for Peyton.  Consummate chef that I am.  It's not all that bad though.  Between yesterday and today I made: bananas, pears & apples, sweet potatoes, white potatoes, and carrots.  Oh yeah, and squash.  That should make it at least a week or so.  I wish I had the baby bullet.  But, he won't be eating the mushy stuff for too much longer so it would be a waste of $$.  I just use my mini food processor.
I'll be busy for the next week or two getting all the year end stuff complete.  My goal on that one is to be done and to the CPA before we leave for FLA on FEB 3rd.!!
Tuesday is Genealogy meeting, probably go to that.  If the topic is any good.  I need to keep working on that.  There will be a trip again to the library in Ft. Wayne in April or May.  I hope to attend that.
And of course a new play for this year.  It's a radio show apparently.  The date is March 24 & 25 I think.  The tryouts are next week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck in the tryouts. Busy-can't believe it. I am busy packing and trying not to eat sugar. ou gotta get rid of it!!!