About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wednesday HodgePodge

1. A new Miss America was crowned on Saturday night-did you watch? If you were a contestant what would your talent be?


Not remotely.  My talent would be stand up comic.

2. Do you have houseplants? Real or fake?
Yes, I have two.  Well the Rosemary plant is out in the garage for the winter.  And, I brought my Bay plant inside.  That's it.  They are baby attractors.


3. When you were in school did you speak up or were you more of the hide your face, avoid eye contact, and pray the teacher didn’t call on you type of student?

Honesty, I can't even remember.  Probably a little of both.  I don't think I was afraid to speak.

4. Next Monday marks the Chinese New Year…what do you order when someone suggests Chinese food?

Egg roll, almond chicken and wonton soup. soup.  Wonton soup, egg roll, and pepper steak.  Egg roll, wonton soup and chicken egg foo young.
5. How would you define a miracle? What would it take for you to consider something a miracle?
A miracle is something that happens and it's supernatural by nature.  It''s a significant thing.  Like an angel sparing one's life.

6. What’s your favorite Disney song? If you’re stuck you’ll find a list here.

Under the Sea from the Little Mermaid!

7. I should have____: 
Oh my word, there is so much that could be said here.  Probably paid more money towards the quarterly taxes this year...


8. Insert your own random thought here
I can't wait to go to Florida.  I love it there!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

For sure on the stand-up comedian!! haha. I wouldn't know what to eat in a Chinese restarant. I can't tell you when I've had it last. Good blog!