About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Sure Fire Way to Weight Loss

But, not so fun.  I've been sick for the past 3 weeks.  I'm not sure what's going on.  I thought I just had the flu.  But, I am now thinking I am having some sort of reaction to meds.  I'm working with the doc to figure out what is going on.  I simply don't feel like eating.  Well, not simply.  I also have nausea,headaches, dizziness and chronic diarrhea.  Hoping to get to the bottom of this before leaving for FLORIDA on Friday!!  Don't forget to check out my new, other blog:     http://creativecookeryhealthfullyso.blogspot.com/  I think I like it better then this one.  It might be my new main blog.

No comments: