About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

A Little Trip

                                                                  IKEA

Decided to get a little walking exercise today.  Going to take a trip to IKEA down in Canton.  Renee, Syd and Sis are going with Sarah, Peyters and me.  I was trying to decide between walking around at Frankenmuth, Great Lakes Crossings or IKEA.  I decided I needed to get out somewhere and walk.   Renee said she'd like to go to IKEA so that was that.  I'll be reporting tomorrow on all the cool things I saw.  Maybe I'll "pin" them up on "Pinterest."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Stop by here and get your Christmas present.