About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

It's Been One of Those Weeks

First the engine light went on in the van - $625.00
Then a tire blew out on the  van - $172.00 (minus $5 for having Financial Plus Benefits)
Then the furnace started acting up - Furnace guy gave directions on phone to fix.  (hopefully that does the trick)
Sigh.................
 I went to a "Nook" class at B & N on Wed.  Got a few pointers that were helpful.  I learned how to search for free books and apps.  Cool.  I love my nook for Florida.  That's the main reason I got it.  I really hope the weather stays warm down there.  It's been in the high 70's all week........

No comments: