About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Monday, January 16, 2012

Will I or Won't I

Be in the play this year.  I"m having a hard time getting motivated to do this thing.  I'm thinking it will be boring.  Mostly because we just did a very similar production last fall.  If I go tonight it will be a last minute thing.  I am curious who will be there.  Anyone from previous productions?  Maybe I should look for a different venue.  But then again it is something to do on Monday nights.  Check back tomorrow.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am thinking no, but then again, it could be yes. Kind of disappointed too that it's not a murder mystery.

Karen said...

So did you?

Kathy said...

I did not go. JUst can't seem to get interested. I suppose I can always join in later if I feel so moved.