About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

To Blog or Not to Blog

When your number one fan is out of the country.  So, really you must decide what is the purpose for your blog.  Not really sure at this point.
Anyway, It's been a rather busy week.  I had the stomach flu, or rather believe the Noro-Virus for most of it.  The worst stomach pain and diarrhea that I've ever experienced.
I went to the play tryouts.  Rather disappointing.  It's going to be a radio show based on a musical review.  VERY similar to the one that we did last fall.  Not sure If I'll be doing it or not.  I may just go and see what it's about and who will be there.  The director is rather busy "doing taxes" so she doesn't have time to do a murder mystery.  Boo.
Got up early today to book the campsite for Otsego with the Renee clan.  Have to book exactly 6 months to the date you want to go.  I was told the website opens at 8 am.  But, alas I found out on Saturday it opens at 9 am.  So, here I sat, coffee in hand, fingers itching at the keyboard.  Thus, another blog entry.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your #1 fan is back so write away. There are many reasons for writing a blog: It is a record of your day to day life, it exercises your brain, it keeps you clever, and your #1 fan would miss it!