About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Nut's or What?

I'll be babysitting Peyton on M, W and 1/2 day Friday.  Well, my friend called to see if I could watch her little guy, Brayden on Wednesdays.  He's the lil guy I watched last year.  Sure why not, I said, bring him.  Maybe he'll help entertain Peyters.  I'm thinking he might not be napping anymore, however.  AT leaast there is a house full of boys toys.  Plus, spending money for FL.  Ok, so it's all good, right?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

umm.......ALL good? Ha ha. Keep telling yourself that; maybe you could open a kiddie daycare in your house and take on a few more. LOL!

Kathy said...

ha ha real funny!