About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Their Two, Their Four, Their Six Their Eight

Anyone know what that is?   I'm sure my nieces Michelle and Karen do.  It's the first line to the Thomas song.  I've been watching Thomas with Peyton this week.  He likes the music.  He likes music period.  Songs he loves: (when I sing to him)
Baa Baa Black Sheep
This Old Man
Prince Ali (from Aladdin)
Thomas Theme Song
A Peanut Sat on A RR track
I'm trying to get him to like 10 little monkeys.  I used to sing it to my nephew Paul.  He loved it and used to laugh and laugh.
Check out my new blog:         http://creativecookeryhealthfullyso.blogspot.com/
I'm trying to find a format that I like for recipes and meals ideas.  Plus, maybe even a little tracking of successful meal plan days.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know it, I know it and the other ones too :) Can't wait to look at your new blog. I need recipes.