About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Ups & Downs of 9t.89 the Weather8888888888888888885

.If you see letters and numbers that don't belong it's because a monster baby was helping me compose my63  blog today.
 The extreme changes in the weather is causing me to have great headaches & the great headaches are causing dizziness.  Had a bad headache and dizzy spell at IKEA yesterday.  Saw many cool things but only bought a 2 - pack of cutting boards and some containers for food storage.  They do have a lot of neat items that are organization helps.
Went to bed very early because of the headache last night.  In the middle of the night I got the chills.  I was very afraid that I was coming down with something icky.  I'm doing a little better today.  Have a milder form of the headache.  No dizziness or chills.
I need to try and grocery shop later this afternoon.  It may just have to wait until tomorrow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh I know the feeling. It happens when the weather is about to change. I felt the same way myself yesterday.